It is popular now that the people are partying on a bus. It makes someone unique and memorable. You and your guests will have a good party night while the bus goes around your place.
You can hire a party bus for events such as family reunion, bridal shower, birthday, Christmas party, office events and many more. If you want to have a positive response when renting a party bus rental near me for your event, here are the do’s and don’ts you need to keep in mind.
Do’s of Hiring a Party Bus
1. Ask before you hire them. Don’t hire a company without checking first the type of company they have. This is to guarantee the safety of the guests. Make sure you know that the party bus they are going to rent for you is in good condition and a modern bus. The bust should also be properly maintained and not old decades away. Check also the driver is they are licensed to do the work. Make sure he has the license number, background check and in the proper age to handle the job.
2. Get a written contract. It is important to have a written contract when you hire this service. This is to make sure that all you discuss upon inquiring to them are all in the agreement. The agreement will contain the number of guests, deposit, time and date of the service, and other important matters that should be written. IN the contract also is written on the additional amenities of the bus such as chilled drinks and entertainment system.
3. Be on pickup time. It is important to be there on the said time that you tell them. When hiring a bus, all guests should be punctual this is because the bus will also drop you off on the said schedule. The party bus service will charge per hour work and it is important that everyone will be on board as soon as possible. It is to make sure that you stay within the budget you have.
Don’ts of Hiring a Party Bus
4. Inviting additional people in the party. A party bus has a capacity of how many people should be inside. Most of the time the limit will be around 18 to 30 people only. So, before the party, make sure you have asked about the capacity of the bus before you invite other guests that are not on the list.
5. Decide to hire on the last minute. You should hire a bus a week or two before the party. Many people hire buses at the last minute because they also decide on the last minute. But you will eventually find that there will be no vehicle available at this time. So, you have to book days ahead for your convenience and avoid cancelling your party.
6. Be rude to the driver. The driver on a party bus is trained to be always respectful to the clients. Make sure you refrain from being unprofessional and mistreating the river. When you have issues with him, you can always complain to the company after the part to ensure the safety of all the passengers onboard.